School Information & Forms

Official School Transcripts

Need an official school transcript? See the Registrar in the Counseling Office. You will need to fill out a Transcript form and provide a stamped envelope addressed to where the transcript is to be sent and return as soon as possible.

VOE/TEA Driving Forms

Have a new driver? Request your student's VOE forms online at

Yearbook Information

Yearbooks are purchased through the school and not through the Shepton PTSA.  Please be sure to subscribe to the Shepton eNews for announcements and information on ordering.